India Pants


Tonight I'm wearing my India pants. Not the fabricated pants like the ones in this picture. But the ones that wear on my emotions. The decisions to put them on or take them off have never been mine, although I like to think they are. But indeed, it was my decision to purchase them for a high price of 8 months. The pants love solitude and hate crowds, love adventure and hate commitments, love understanding and hate assumption. Yes and no. Back and forth. On an off. I never thought putting on and off pants could be so darn draining.

Comments

  1. "love solitude and hate crowds, love adventure and hate commitments, love understanding and hate assumptions...." that was the best I've heard someone put it. you better go for a run in those pants. run it out tina! i love you friend! hope the weekend was wonderful. you got a good thing going TinaR! Love Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to think this whole "pants" thing is just a metaphor for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teens. Let's go to coffee and talk about these things sometime...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans