Holy Plans

So this week was a week of God revealing His HOLY plans.

"Before I shaped you in the womb,
I knew all about you.
Before you saw the light of day,
I had holy plans for you."
- Jeremiah 1:5

21 years ago God knew that on Wednesday, August 11, 2010 I would be transitioning from a holy week at Priest spent with two awesome friends to the rest of a holy summer spent at a summer camp. He knew on this day I would open my eyes to the passions he placed inside of me, recognize my fears, and step away to follow his calling. Holy plans. They are real and happen when we search and wait.

PS - I'm so excited to start my Elementary Exploratory class in a few weeks.

Comments

  1. that sounds like sometime very good happened. maybe we'll get to talk about it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Oh Tina. I see you here. I see you shining. I see Joy radiating from you. I see you--becoming YOU. and for that I am extremely happy. Happy Sabbath. I loveyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sifting through it Tina! I'm proud of you my friend. SO proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Holy Plans. They are real and happen when we search and wait."-Love this. You speak to me KV, thanks for the wise words. God is great and I am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahooooooo! Those kiddo's are blessed to have your PASSION! My heart is smiling for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness