This space

























Blank space is so intimidating after a long stay in the un-blank.
It's been a long time since an empty blog post stared me down.
I know it's needed. I've been expecting it,
But now it's as if there's this unspoken void,
Like an acquaintance, our journeys are nothing similar.
Yet, so complimentary,
But I'd prefer to avoid those facts.
It's like peeking into my old cave,
Seeing some old, forgotten remnants,
Feeling some long-lost emotion.
The art - left on those once blank walls - is hardly recognizable,
Such dark depictions, now a blur.
So I meet with my acquaintance,
Since we have so much in common.
Then I'll clean out the blank space
To create a place I need now.
Next time we meet,
I predict it will be peaceful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness