I heard,

With a thorn in my flesh I pleaded for God to take it away. But He said to me, 

"My grace is sufficient for you."

"For me?" I asked. "But you don't know THIS suffering. I'm not strong enough."

"My power is made perfect in your weakness. Please trust Me."

So, I shall boast more gladly in my weakness and His power will rest on me. For when I am weak, then I am truly strong. 


I heard...

In Your never failing love
You work everything for good 
God, whatever comes my way 
I will trust You

All my fears
All my dreams 
They're held in your hands
So whatever comes my way
I will trust you

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me. 

Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your Kingdoms cause
As I walk from earth into eternity



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans