--> This morning I drove toward the sun like a moth flies toward the lamp. I was reminded how gently the sun comes out everyday, so slow and patient. I lifted my hands up as I sang a song that has been my theme song lately, Brokenness Aside by All Sons and Daughters (if you haven't heard it, just Youtube it real quick). My word for the week is Gentle. I’ve challenged the young ladies in our Friday lunch book club to choose 1 word every week. 1 word in which we independently attempt to become more of every day. 1 word that might be challenging to put on every morning, but might add a sparkle to our wardrobe. They choose such hard words every week – Vulnerable, Inviting, Engage. The experiences they share when we meet every Friday are so fun. I’ve been so inspired by them. As the weeks begin their own dwindling spiral to a cliff’s edge, I have begun dwindling toward the edge of insanity. My mind cannot stop, I wake up at night recalculating the 1 million and 2 thing...
You go girl, they are LUCKY to have you!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing a great job settling in there Tina! I watched you become and a better and better teacher over your years of college. I watched you FALL IN LOVE WITH TEACHING. So, I mean I can't speak for Him, but I feel like you're in a great place. :)
ReplyDeleteTina! you are creating a new experience, a new life!!
ReplyDeleteFrom what I have seen you were meant to be a teacher!!
You are able to connect and reach those kids in ways others are not!!
I love you! Keep believing you are there!!
I'm here and sure.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could steal your doubt and help you see how undeniably needed you are. Teaching can be horrible. This year has given me much doubt and frustration but all you've got to do is pray that you'll be used. One day at a time Tina! 😘
ReplyDelete