I believe

There are so many things about you I don't understand, but I believe. I keep moving forward when I'm holding your hand. I believe. The truest things I know are those I cannot see. From my birth to my dying day I believe.

When I'm old I'll talk about the things that you have done. I believe. Brokenness made beautiful, the wars that you have won, and the storms you've calmed in me. The truest things I know are those I cannot see. From my birth to my dying day I believe.


I'd rather have Jesus than houses or land. I'd rather be led by his nail-pierced hand. I'd rather have Jesus than anything. The truest things I know are those I cannot see. From my birth to my dying day I believe.


- JJ Heller's new album "Loved" releases March 12



Comments

  1. Anonymous sounds like a real moron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm not complaining about anonymous because I'm just happy I don't have to type some verification crap in order to comment on Tina's blog. :)

      On another note, Tina you make me excited for her album to come out!

      Delete
    2. agreed T-man ( your new nickname)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

ArgenTINA Here She Comes