The sun's secret

I'm noticing the clouds right now from my seat at the desk in front of the large window in my room. They are so gray. So dark, that Sabbath seems to be here early. Also, they are low. Very low. So low, I think I might be breathing cloud up here from the second floor. If it's possible, then I've been breathing cloud all week. This vapor smells melancholy and the people walk with a somber expression, like they've missed the sun. Perhaps, they don't know the sun's secret. He only shares with those who seek him. Those who know that to seek is to find. And after they search they find that clouds only dare to come so low, and that the sun, he's consistent, always rising in the East and setting in the West. And so their faith presses through to the early broken morning for that single glimpse of sun, and it's enough.

Comments

  1. "Those who know that to seek is to find"--LOVE it. Dah, you're making me wish I could be sitting over coffee with you to talk on an overcast day! Love you Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The single glimpse of the sun...yes, it is enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans