Mustard and Ketchup

I find myself comparing Argentina to India on a regular basis. In my head or to the people around me. But it's like comparing mustard and ketchup. Some people have a preference, but you can't really separate and compare them. And sometimes they go together. I enjoy the pace of both, but today I'm missing India's free-spiritedness, creativity, color and spice. Missing it so much I started calling the peso a "rupee."

We just got back from our second trip to Paraná, a city 1.5 hours away by bus. We haven't started school yet due to all of the holidays. Rumor has it we start school next Tuesday. Until then we'll be getting student visa's from a place 6 hours west, near the boarder of Uruguay, probably play some fútbol, volleyball, basketball, slackline, pass around mate or tereré, and enjoy siestas. So many things to do, not enough time to compare mustard and ketchup.

Trying to cross in the middle. When we do it's going to be a big deal.
Video's will be posted as proof. 


Tereré on the bus.
I've got so many good memories of mate, here's to making a few more. 


Comments

  1. These pictures Tina....awesome! Love seeing you and Vernee together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm mate, best way to make good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These warm my soul! Those holidays are ridiculous. Sigue la cincha floja. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness