Out of Control

Willem (in Willem's world), Will (super ornery), Michael (aka Mr. Cool), Dillon (taking it easy), Karson (Mr. I-know-how-it's-done), Emily (the super model and question asker), Carolina (the brown noser), Enjoli (so into it) 

I like this picture of my 2nd period skin diving class. I like it because it sums up the thousand words in one shot. They've got 'tude. They are a crazy, out of control bunch of hoodlums. I repeat myself, a lot. They do the opposite of what I say, mostly. I hear my name 100 times a minute. I'm always interrupted. And the questions never stop. They're wild and crazy out of the water, curious and super excited jumping in, and sometimes nervous and scared after we start swimming. I find myself wearing their same shoes, or fins in this case, but maybe a different size. I don't want to listen to the rules either, or talk about what I think or feel, I've got questions, feel out of control, scared and nervous. Let's just jump in already! Right? So we've done a lot of snorkeling and little talking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans