Spewing

For those of you who write on a blog,  you understand when you write a blog, unfinished of course, and come back to finish it, read it, re-read it, then delete it. So thankful that you never posted it because it was an amateur's post. There are times when you post things out of impulse and wish you never had, but it's too late. Once somethings out there, it's out there, especially on this world wide web. This amateur posting happens to me all the time, it seems like I will take 2 steps forward then post something insubstantial and fall 5 steps back. I think about it, if this happens with blogging, how often do I do this in daily conversation. So many things I think I should muster together in my head and let sit for a while before I crack my lips and all this crazy stuff comes spewing forth and I start back at square one. I'd probably delete 50% of the stuff I say, if I'd just sit on it for a while. So now, since I'm analyzing all these posts, conversations, musterings and spewings, I'm wondering if this is another one of those ridiculous posts. It's finals week, this was a study break from the 40 minutes of studying I've put in so far (okay, maybe 20 minutes), plus we lost an hour today. Boy, am I behind. Sometimes I wish I'd meditate on and muster my thoughts before I spewed. Maybe after finals. Right now I should muster some thoughts on teaching Literacy in the Content Area then spew some of that out at this computer.

Mm, mm. Love these girls and miss them! Spewing nothin but spoons.

Comments

  1. Literacy in the Content Areas! I semi enjoyed that class. It was not my favorite, but it was better than I thought it was going to be.
    PS Spewings can be fun to read. It is often the unmasked version, the draft, the raw and unpolished expression of you. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally can relate to those amateur, and impulse posts. Boy, spewing must run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like spew. It's real... I like real. But it takes courage to spew yourself on a page and then let other decide what they think of it. It's nicer to dictate ourselves to the readers -- filter, sort, arrange, and perfect the picture so that there are no "misunderstandings." It's scary to be misunderstood. It's scary to spew. It's messy and it creates messes.

    But I like it. So keep spewing... both words and spoons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Thank you