Sunday Before Finals

Here's what finals looks like studying at the patisserie. (Lucky me!)




I need to clear my mind before I start working away. A few things:


"What is life's purpose?"


"Love the Lord your God with all your
         Heart. 
         Soul.
         Strength.
Put these commands on your heart. Talk about them when you sit at home (or in the patisserie), when you walk down the road (or through campus), when you lie down (or take a study break). Tie them to your hands, write them on your door frames."


"You (Tina) bring the Lord joy. When He created you He said, 'It is GOOD!'"


I'm super excited today. The frost makes this place look magical. Most of my finals are presentations (which are awesome) my first one is a group interview applying for a teaching position at a school of my choice, another is a spoken version of my philosophy of education, and the last one is a presentation of a project I've worked on all quarter with a 4th grader named Emily. I know where my life's purpose lies for now. I hope that someday I can help kids find their life purpose. There's no other Joy like knowing you're doing God's work. 

Comments

  1. Great picture. Do you want to go there this week before you leave....my treat!
    Great post. Love it. It brings a settled feeling. Knowing your life purpose and living in God's will= peace.
    Missing you already...:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness