Jumping Out

Maybe it's the load of excitement before something big that throws off the balance, causing serious havoc. Or maybe the doors need to be shut so the soul doesn't plow throw, leaving behind worse damage. I'm not sure, but this adventure is temporarily on hold. There's only One that sees the beautiful painting with each brush stroke clearly defined. And to Him, it's clear and it's beautiful.

Monday night I went to Sky High, "the trampoline place," with our collegiate Sabbath school group. Fun place, especially the foam pit. Right before we left, I had a pretty bad fall. (probably some crazy triple back flip, side spin, something. You know?) Long story short, I busted my knee, had an MRI yesterday and am having surgery today. Thought you all should know since I'm expected to leave for Argentina so soon. So it may not happen this quarter, or any quarter. I'll know for sure after the surgery this morning. Will keep you all posted! And thank you so much for your prayers this far. It makes it easier knowing that God is the one in charge and I've got a mighty army of His great children behind me.

Comments

  1. Trust the thrust of your life, and you will be supported. :) Love you girl! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo sorry!!
    I just keep sensing..."all things work together for good." And you said it so well in your first paragraph..."preventing worse damage later on".
    You wrote that sooo well.
    I am praying for you regularly. I am secretly glad you will still be here! And you can make awesome growth here....
    Enjoy your relaxing vacation. (laid up in bed!!)
    ILY
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans