Wind, blow me to Rosario!


The wind is keeping me up tonight. Her force and power make me feel so tense and out of control. She blows things where she wants them, the leaves have no say. The plastic lawn chairs are thrown across the patio into the fence without any sympathy. Her fierce whistle hurts my ears and sounds like the school bell signaling a class change. The speed of her chilly breeze simply mirrors my Wednesday like a film in fast-forward. I'm exhausted, but stiff in attempt to resist her. This weekend I'm taking a trip to Rosario on the Washington coast. It's going to be a relaxing weekend. Which starts Thursday night since I have no classes Friday. I'm going to read, journal and rest, hopefully make some new friends, too. Whew... get me out of this crazy wind!

Comments

  1. I'm going to blow your way soon. Like today I hope, but I'm running around trying to finish things! Aye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans