A Fairy Tale



I'm not a fan of movies, but we were talking about fairy tales this weekend during our looooong drive from Walla Walla to Leavenworth for a girls weekend, and to star in a movie filmed in downtown Wenatchee,  but mostly for our friends' wedding. I was talking with my friend, an Elementary Education teacher, about teaching and fun stuff like that. I was telling her about a school I want to start up "someday" and how I plan on going about it all. "I'm excited," I told her. "I feel like I have this determined energy that came from nowhere. I'm ready to grab life by the reigns and whip it into shape. I've got this plan and I wanna do this!" Then she laughed and told me that I sound like a heroine in a fairy tale. "It's like the climax," she said. "All the viewers are sitting on the edge of their seats, Tina, waiting for the next scene to take place." Ha! I laughed with her. Funny, that life might be like a fairy tale, not exactly what I was thinking. But I do like it! Just one fat fairy tale novel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans