Happy Sabbath!

This morning I took my Bible carefully off the shelf in my living room, so to not rip the cover off from its current glue job or let any of the loose paper slip out the bottom. Ah, my hands felt so much power when I opened the book. It's been far too long since I've read in a rampant search for something. So much knowledge, more useful than any textbook, packed in between a thin cover. Lately, I've questioned the power of God, the miracles of Jesus, and presence of the Spirit. But this morning when I was reading John 21 in preparation for Sabbath School I read this:

"Jesus did so much in his life on this earth. If everything were written in books, I don't suppose there would be room enough in the whole world for all those books." -verse 25

I don't believe there could be a whole world full of books. Did John know how big this crazy world really is? So, I asked my Sabbath School class and someone suggested that we have a full world of believers and that is where the books are written, in the hearts of those who have seen Jesus perform miracles in their own lives. I will testify. I have my own book or two maybe. Why should I doubt?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Thank you

ArgenTINA Here She Comes