Truth be told

24 hours felt like 24 days, or weeks
Dirt and slime build up reeks
Times course has made this body fragile and shake
Words or lack thereof they spake
It's enough to tip the bucket
And I tell myself to suck it
Up, but I don't want anything to do with this
I'm tired of having to depend on His
Strength, His love and His grace
Why didn't He set things right in the first place?
Don't force me to pray
Or tell me what to say.
Hide and seek is the name
I'm tired of playing this game.
Where you hide and I seek
I give up, I'm too weak.
The truth is so freeing
but so unappealing.
Photo taken by Caressa Rogers

Comments

  1. Tina I love you and miss you so much. You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is so freeing, yet so unappealing....I get that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ResonATION in my soul sista. Let's talk about this sometime my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Thank you

ArgenTINA Here She Comes