Daring

A huge part of me really wants to put up a new post just to reach the 200 posts marker. But also I'm really enjoying this week at camp. It's taken 6 weeks for me to take the first step to contentment. Right now I'm sitting at my office table looking out the huge tinted window that overlooks the volleyball court beach with the dock extending out over the glassy lake. Dang! It looks so inviting right now! What am I doing? That's right, sitting in my office checking it out. This week I'm teaching swimming lessons to a small 5 year old girl. She's daring, super energetic, friendly, and happy. Oh boy, we have a fun time together. I want to be more daring like her. We're diving for dive sticks today! That's daring!

Comments

  1. Oh man I'm so glad you're getting on track. Soak up your last weeks there!!! Love Em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness