Done.

Yes, finally finished Grams!
I walked out of my last final tonight and held my book high above my head. Yahoo! I ran across the empty street to Jacque's house to share the joy of being finished. I passed a boy who stared as I walked by maybe because I looked like I was going to slam my book to the ground, I wanted to, but I also just wanted to throw it up to the sky. I did a little "done" dance too ... Ah, done. Done, done, done! The sun was falling back behind the trees, making its way to dip under the hills. Walla Walla sunsets are the best in the world. So I ran home, tied up my running shoes, and ran as fast as I could to the wheat fields to watch the pink sun go away for one last time until next year. After an hour, I went back home and read a chapter in my new book I got for my birthday in April that I haven't had time to read, and now I have time to surf through blogs. Ah, yes! Tomorrow is our last day of school in my 3rd and 4th grade classroom too, so we're having a party! Boy, I'm going to miss them, but definitely not going to miss the homework, tests, and studying.

Comments

  1. I am so glad you're done!!! :) And I love that picture of you and your gram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! YOU ARE DONE!!! What a contrast to the pics of your previous blog!! Isn't that the way life goes! Enjoy your weekend of FREEDOM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans