Teacher Appreciation Week


I took another one of those personality tests the other day for a class. ENFP. Extravert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceptive. After reading the feedback I was a tad offended. Really? A project quitter, a need to be liked, errors in judgement, difficulty following through, may become bored, oblivious to detailed tasks, not logical but sensitive and ingenuous. Wowee! But when an ENFP finds their purpose they are happier than any other personality. I love having a purpose, a need to help or a space to fill. Today was teacher appreciation chapel at the school where I work. My 3rd and 4th graders made this MASSIVE poster card and gave it to me. Signed by each of them. Could a job be any better? I keep encouraging friends that teaching is the best, always telling story after story about my kids at school. Maybe my friend Jacqueline will be a teacher, she'd make an awesome teacher, or my friend Kate. I'm excited to graduate (someday), yes, but really I love what I'm doing right now. Full time student- part time teacher. Good stuff. 

Comments

  1. I think that might be my personality type too... but I always forget. I tell people I'm the personality type that doesn't care about personality types.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans