Don't over do it!

This week I taught Kindergarten science.

Those 6 words, they're dangerous in that order. Kindergarteners, whaaaa!

This week my computer busted.

5 words of frustration.

Not backed up, huh?

Nope. 4 words that make me wish I could crawl in bed and cry for the rest of the week instead of rewrite all those stinkin take homes and dumb portfolio! Bah! Wish I would have procrastinated earlier. Ha ha!

Math test tomorrow.

3 words that mean nothing without motivation, gah.

"You're mean"

2 words that you haven't seen mister, so don't tell me I'm mean yet.

Overreacting?

1 final word. Sometimes I tell myself that's what I'm doing ... you're just overreacting, it's not a big deal, nobody else would make such a big deal, just chill! Good thing to tell myself, right? But what about all those should've-reacted-but-didn't times? There must be some kind of counteractant. Welp, probably gonna find out soon.

Comments

  1. TINA! I'm so sorry!!! That sounds like a rough day. Miss you miss you miss you! Love Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a hug.

    No words necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans