When I feel alone I like to pray this.

God, you are rocking my world right now.
It is amazing to see Your hand on my life.
When I'm flakey,
You are faithful and true.
When I'm weak,
You are the rock.
When I'm distressed,
You are the comforter.
Afraid?
Protector.
Lost?
Keeper.
Broken?
Healer.
Unacceptable?
Righteous.
Sinner?
Holy.
You are everything I need.
Everything in this life could pass away so quickly, I am here on Earth only temporarily but I can know that when I trust in You, give You my life, You will use me for Kingdom purposes.
I am amazed.
In awe.
Lord, you are beautiful.
I love you.

Comments

  1. Thanks, Tina...I needed this today...so did a friend...have a wonderful trip to India! May God continue to bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Thank you