Picture 0 of 7

The pictures have been forced to stop. This brings terrible news not only for you, but myself as well. For I have lost my memory card. If you would have asked me at the beginning of this 7 day picture trial, I could have predicted that this would happen. It's such a small piece, of course I can't keep track of something that small if it's not tightly secured. Yikes, I wouldn't trust me with anything like that. But someday I will have to, someday when I have students that depend on me to keep track of their homework assignments, loose buttons or fallen teeth, then I will have to be trusted.

Sometimes I feel incredibly undeserving of the things I am given, this week especially.

"Oh, Lord that lends me life, Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness."
-Shakespeare

Comments

  1. i liked talking today. we should do it again soon. love emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm. that quote is GOOD. tina i hope i see you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are are very grateful woman! I am grateful for your eager, ready smile. Have a special weekend....Ily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans