Study Break

What if the automatic flush of a toilet is a camera? It watches you to know when you finish, then it flushes. I believed it when I was young. It was a job, people in charge of operating the flush. A flusher? But when I use the bathrooms in Kretchmar and the toilet flushes on its own, I always wonder, are there flushers watching me? It get's me every time. But that's not as scary to me as the fear of the metal button on my jeans attracting lightning. Crazy schools teaching naive children that lightning is attracted to metal... I still think about it.

Comments

  1. bahahah...oh Tina...you mind is so fried! Come on break, come to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about that. Now I always will. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans