Sold!

Yesterday Loki came back to my desk again, held in one hand was another handwriting sheet. (It happens everyday whether I'm there at the beginning of the day or the end.) Every so often I play like I'm sleeping "zzzz, zzzz, zzzz" then he plays along and taps me to wake me up, but yesterday he came running back with a little more enthusiasm (Oh no!). "I'm here to turn this in. Here!" He flashed his paper towards me. I dropped my head in my hand, this time faking a whimper. Then his voice dropped, "But it's not finished.... But I have to turn it in now, cause Mr. Hall told me to." When I looked up I held my hands up and said in sarcastic distress, "Ah, man.... What am I going to do with you?" "You're going to sell me to the Egyptians." Bah, ha, ha! I laughed so hard. I have no idea where that came from. But we laughed so hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Thank you