Zzz...

I've misplaced my precious hours of sleep the past two weeks and it's beginning to catch up with me. Today, with a couple of old friends, I tracked down my old coach from the school I attended for 10 years in Colorado. It was the first time I'd seen him in 7 years. After I left for class he told my once upon a time gangly, freshman classmates that I looked more mature, adult like, older than... them. Really? I'm not that old, actually I've always been young for my grade. I am young. And I'd like to blame my aged appearance on the fact that I have not been absorbing my zzz's.


I like living in my own house, but I think sleeping is more relaxing when it's understood that there's someone who has got your back. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans