Sick of Peeves

Funny, the things that bother us, our pet peeves, the little stuff that nobody understands. I'm sick today and part of me wishes I was sick more often. Because when I'm sick I just don't care. The peeves that creep into my little house don't matter.

I see the dirty mug and I shrug it off.
I see the plant in the corner needs a drink but I let it go.
I see the paper on the floor but I'm not going to pick it up.
Oh, those stupid water stains on the faucet... you bother me! But I'm not going to move a muscle.

The little things just aren't that important. There's something more important here. I gotta get back to tip-top, ship-shape so I can take my Spanish test tomorrow, go climbing, go for a walk with Jacque and Beau, have a meeting to figure out camp stuff, make copies of my car keys, add a 1 credit class, and reschedule a meeting with a professor. Oh, peeves you can wait!

Comments

  1. ..And get better for our football game on Thursday night!

    Even when you are sick you are so fun to hangout with, and are definitely the hostess with the mostess!

    Praying for you & tomo's test :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans