"Real"


While I've been on this hunt to step away from what I know as comfy and dependable, I've talked with alot of people about "real" things. I like real talks. Not just the, "Hey, what's your name and major?" sort of empty talk. When I talk real with people, it's amazing how much they'll open up without too hard of a nudge, not everyone is that easy to open, but some let me dig. Some can get "real" pretty darn quick and I've seen a common pattern among these "realers". They've been hurt, they've tried to move on, some are on their way out, some are on their way in. Some are trying to find what they lost, and some are trying to give without having anything to give. We all have seen similar stories or been a similar character, and somehow we all repeat it again and again. Maybe, just maybe, the next person we have a "real" talk with could be a part of the next story.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans