The New and The Old

I've been stepping out of my area to make new friends. Explore opportunities that I've never considered. I've introduced myself to chatty girls, quiet geniuses, bubbly spirits, generous givers, and my least favorite the crude blokes. In the past week I've heard a lot of ear aching language that ties my stomach into knots. And I've seen gestures that make me look away real fast. Honestly, I don't want to judge, but for some reason my stomach drops and I lose hope in future friendships. I've been enjoying my time stepping out, but I'm not sure how many more steps I can take before I turn around.

My good friend LP, I miss you!

Comments

  1. your a good writer tina, I love how you put this short post together.

    Keep stepping out. Get used to all the forms of people in the world and get comfortable with them because the more people you know how to handle in life, the better equipped you will be to travel through smoothly.

    I like keeping up with your blog. Keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans