My Name Is...




I was overwhelmed today. Not myself a single bit. A little... no a lot fidgety, discontent, and anxious. I had a long list of "To Do's" today and only crossed off one thing (disappointment to the max). A friend called me this morning and told me I was a "ditcher." Oh, right, don't forget "flake" as well (all for the sake of stupid homework). I've heard these names before, in the past I've always laughed it off and let the name tag stick, at the same time my resistance to conflict pounds me through the floor. But not today. I tore off that dumb tag and shoved it right back (yep, through the phone line) where it came from. It's not fair that I get tagged with guilt because a friend can't trust me. But really? What sort of friendship can be rooted without trust? Zero, zilch, nada, impossible. Yeah, I'll say it's a risk, and a pretty big one! A risk worth taking? Well, that's up to you, but come on, give me a fair chance. You gotta trust!

PS- I've been working really hard, don't push me down now guilt!

Comments

  1. Thats one of the things i really have liked about you. You think about what needs to happen, then you work at it. That's a huge quality. Shove it back through the phone line! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you...you did WELL!
    I loved visiting with you in your Paris flat!!! A very good time...you are incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans