Boise, Spanish and Whitman

We took a fast trip to Boise this weekend. Went to the farmers market. Played a lot of Dutch Blitz, football and Taboo. Made great home cooked meals and ate around a crowded table. We went to bed late and woke up early and studied on the drive back home. Studied for a Spanish test until I was car sick. Got home and ran until sweat was dripping off my face, gross? Yes. Don't worry, I showered before I went to Whitman. Here I've sat for the past two hours where I've made an hourly schedule to study Spanish for an hour, Math for an hour, back to Spanish and so on.The trees out the big windows in front of me are reflecting gold but I don't have a good enough camera to capture the glow, so the mac photo booth will have to be enough proof. I found out that my last Spanish test resulted in a B- but not this time. Watch out Whitman here comes the Spanish!

Comments

  1. Big R. You are cool. Little human. Also cool.

    You are lucky to get to hang around at Whitman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was the rhyme towards the end intentional? even if it wasn't conscious i'm sure the musical center in your brain spit that sentence out and loved the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans