Board or Bust

I've been doing a lot of thinking about this board that I'm creating. Somedays I really think about it. Today was one of THOSE days. I thought about it a lot. I asked myself, "what am I good at? passionate about? what do I love?...." Then it hit me like a pound of bricks. I'm good at reaching out to people. I love spending quality adventures with the ones I love and somedays that means talking by the river and other days that means an impulsive tandem bike ride that only leads to flat tires or maybe playing catch in the lawn or a last minute trip.

In high school my friends used to tease me because I never wanted to watch movies or play games, I just wanted to (what I would call) "bond." Enjoy the quality of our company, with sharing stories, laughing, adventures. I love it! I love people and digging up all the dirt to patch the deep holes so that a playground can be constructed over the top. 

And so the board of goals will be globbed with personal mission statements, hopefully from all who enter my humble abode, in tune with the voice of their heart. Find what you love, and do it!

Comments

  1. That was an awesome post. And that is so true of you. You are a Fantastic connector with people. You make them feel so comfortable.
    I so related with your second paragraph..I really want to get to KNOW people too..not just chitter chatter!
    I found this cool book last night called the Path...that guides you to your dream...I'll lend it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness