What I've decided



It's getting blurry as the nights images seem to disappear in the morning light. In my sleep I found myself walking down the aisle to commit to holy matrimony. Each step I took I saw someone before me who reflected selfishness, superiority rather than equality, lack of respect for myself and a difference in interests, yet someone successful, positive and well liked by many. I told myself I could live with this life before me. The decision is mine I thought. This life would be cushy and allow me to experience a lot, it wouldn't be easy but I could make it work. But part of me so desired the connection with someone who would listen, commit, love, work hard, respect, collaborate and enjoy me. So I turned and ran from the alter. Even if my expectations are too much I'm happy with the decision I made.

So this week has been a time of exploring and adventure with LOADS of contentment.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness