HUGE


I was skeptical of my summer job. Disappointed with myself and my failure to jump the highest. Now I look back on the past 10 weeks... Although I was not the best program director and maybe I didn't finish the race first. Every mile marker left a huge dent. Every mistake was polished. Every week is clearly defined. There is something that stands out. Today I got a huge package from a family camper with probably 25 books. What a guy! There are so many awesome families! Why have I not seen them before? Man, God, you are just full of great gifts! I thought this summer would be a huge mistake, but it's been a huge turning point instead.

Comments

  1. Oh man!! You are smart Tina, smart to look at it this way and to recognize it for what it actually WAS! "every week is clearly defined...." mmmm yeah. its all a process.... love you so much! hope to see you sunday. Im going to rosario this weekend...so maybe it might be monday morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear it was such a HUGE success. We grow the most from the hard, and wonderful struggles. I KNOW you blessed alot of people. I keep saying, "camp is for the staff not the campers." hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said...

    Whose car is behind you?! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina! Again, I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness