Play grounds and contraptions


Teeter-totters have never been my favorite jungle gym contraption. I'd run for something a little more exciting. The merry-go-round is so exhilarating with the crowds of people all moving at a fast speed, everyone takes a turn spinning and riding and sometimes being dragged through the gravel. You hold on for dear life not knowing if you'll be a survivor when the ride ends. Sometimes it's fun to play solo, you can go as slow or fast as you want, lay in the middle or lean off the edge and if you get sick and need to stop, you just do it. The teeter-totter though, is only for one other person, and so much of the game depends on the person sitting opposite. Fun, but a controlled fun. After playing on the teeter-totter alone you can learn to balance the board independently, it's a lot of work, but when you get the hang of it, you get the hang of it and it's not too bad.

I wish I could stop the time on my teeter totter right now, before my co-partner hops off. It's been more fun than the merry-go-round ever was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Thank you