Miracles

Photo by: Caressa Rogers

In my ideal world this isn't where I would choose to be. I would have chosen security over risk. Retracting rather than stretching. Love over heartbreak. Confidence over humility. Comfort rather than adjustment. There's a path that I imagine for myself and it's beautiful and all around perfect. But I look around the path that I'm on and it's nothing what I imagined, but I'm so happy and at peace.

This morning I asked God to speak to me. To show me where to go and what to do, but mostly to prove that He was still there.

Tonight a fellow staff member approached me and told me that God had given her a message that morning for me and He asked her to relay it. She said that God told her to tell me that... He sees me and that I have never once left His vision. He is captivated with me and will never stop loving me. He has never left my side and never will. That was all it took for me to pull off my mask of resilience. I'm weak and vulnerable right now. Physically fatigued and emotionally drained. But God is wonderful, no doubt!

Comments

  1. tina, this is so beautiful. really hit me in the heart. call me when you have free time! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina that is amazing. you are so right and I am so happy that you got that message from God. Call me when you have time. I MISS YOU SO MUCH. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! That's crazy. You should ask Richard if they could use me at the end of the summer... Then we'll party like a couple of hooligans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Yea Teens, this hit me right in the heart too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

ArgenTINA Here She Comes