Gentleness
--> This morning I drove toward the sun like a moth flies toward the lamp. I was reminded how gently the sun comes out everyday, so slow and patient. I lifted my hands up as I sang a song that has been my theme song lately, Brokenness Aside by All Sons and Daughters (if you haven't heard it, just Youtube it real quick). My word for the week is Gentle. I’ve challenged the young ladies in our Friday lunch book club to choose 1 word every week. 1 word in which we independently attempt to become more of every day. 1 word that might be challenging to put on every morning, but might add a sparkle to our wardrobe. They choose such hard words every week – Vulnerable, Inviting, Engage. The experiences they share when we meet every Friday are so fun. I’ve been so inspired by them. As the weeks begin their own dwindling spiral to a cliff’s edge, I have begun dwindling toward the edge of insanity. My mind cannot stop, I wake up at night recalculating the 1 million and 2 thing...
hmmm... not sure what to say about that, but I'm back in America now and I thought I'd let you know.
ReplyDeleteTina You are a strong beautiful girl and I believe in you and am praying with you and for you. YOU have a pupose for being where you are and there is lots in your heart. Keep holding on and I will come see you as sooon as possible!! call me XOXO I love you and MISS you SO Much!
ReplyDeleteis this a quote from something?
ReplyDeleteMaybe just crawling into someone's arms will allow all the other emotions to fall away, and the heart will feel free to cry. ???
ReplyDeletePraying for you at camp...hope it is going well!!
It would be a quote from Tina : )
ReplyDelete