Lost?


I've got this destination I'm suppose to reach (we all are trying to get there), but there are no directions. So I've listened to other people who seem like they've made it there or are further ahead then me. People run by every so often and I try to keep them in eyes view so I have some kind of guide. But lately, people have sped by and I've decided to pull over so I can find my own sense of direction and begin my trip. Last night a couple of girls pulled over, when they got close enough I recognized them as two of my dearest friends. They stayed for quite a while and were very encouraging. It was just the kind of revival I needed to keep trekking along. Before they left they wrote down a number and told me the person on the other end would LOVE to help me if I needed it. Right now the trek is nice, I'm not sure I want a second opinion, but I am slightly curious to know who will answer if I call and what they'll say.

Comments

  1. i respect you so much. uhg--the keeping up thing is so stupid and draining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your life in words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep trekking because you are doing a great job of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what they say about curiosity... explore!! ("they" being me in this case)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Thank you