Time...

Time, where have you gone? 3 years ago I had a fresh slate. Walked out with a High school diploma. Ready to conquer the world. Nothing on my plate and free to dish up whatever I like. Now I'm sitting on the floor of my room looking at

an unsigned, 12 week, job contract for the summer

a folder stuffed with LLU enrollment forms

a paper with all my past (wasted) credits taken for nearly 3 different areas of study

a task force dean application for 2010-11

the book I'm suppose to have read for class in an hour

a list of contacts for the peace corps

my daily planner, without a break in this Wednesday to breath

my cup of tea. Half empty or half full?

the clock, with seconds quickly disappearing

my bible turned to Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Time. Where did you go? I once was naive in your presence. But now I feel threatened by you.

Comments

  1. oh man tina, i hear you. "now i feel threatened by you." true story. i hope you breath today, because it's essential! ha
    love em

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... great and unsearchable things you do not know." That's good stuff. I say, half full?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers... your a busy girl these days. Thats alot to think about. Whatever you decide, it won't be the wrong decision. Life always works itself out. The sun always shines again tomorrow, and as anne of green gables says "Tomorrow is always a fresh start, with no mistakes in it"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina I get home in 2 days, lets hangout soon. I would love to make some fun memories and laugh lots with you! Laughing and living life always helps me feel like I have a little more control over time! I love you and am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness