I'm unmotivated to pack. I'm afraid to let my mind wander in to the next two weeks. I'm avoiding saying goodbye.

But when I pick something up to set in my suitcase, let my mind jolt forward for a quick second, or say a casual 'see you later!' the handles of the barricaded doors are slowly turned and the shouts escape from the cracks.

I'm tired of the noise, I'm tired of the crowds, the pressure, the stress. What if I don't want to come back? The heart does crazy things, impulsive things. I'm excited to see what crazy things this heart of mine does in the next couple of weeks. Be free, heart!

I don't know how often I'll get to write while I'm gone, but I will as much as I can! Thanks friends for all of you prayers!

Comments

  1. Oh no! Now it's YELLOW paint! What did you do this time? ... looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans