Final...ly

Trash bins over flowing with fast food and energy drinks...

Empty sidewalks, congested libraries...

Fewer Facebook updates...

More coffee mugs...

Late nights...

Early mornings...

Must be finals week. What a telltale of a time... Something we'll never forget. I look forward to telling my children all about finals week one day. The stress, the anxiety, the anticipation.

But more than that I'm looking forward to my very last week of finals. I have 6 more "finals" weeks before I'm finished at WWU, and it makes me excited. I've just recently decided to tack on an extra 2-4 years of school, which could add another 6 more "finals" weeks. But one day it will finally be worth it... and I'll have a lot more experience and a lot more stories for my kids.

Comments

  1. Stories = good. Tina Rhuman = awesome. Stories for Tina's kids = congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be moving on to different stresses than tests and school work and group projects and presentations. Life is always going to be challenging but it'll be nice to be done with the school challenges for awhile. Good luck with the six more finals weeks ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so done with finals! no more finals today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans