Say it's not so

In General Psychology we're learning about personality types and how we perceive ourselves as unique individuals. Everyone goes through stages to reach their ideal personality, and there were many common desired personalities of a self-actualized individual. My professor began reading the list of the self-actualized characteristics when he reached the last one,

"Simplicity and spontaneity"

My brain started fumbling over the two. I've been thinking a lot about these two traits lately and they're things that I strive for personally and I've intentionally placed myself in a circle of friends who feel the same. Then the next words that came from my professors mouth put a heavy damper on my thoughts, "Sorry ladies, we as men aren't spontaneous and never will be. (laugh) But you always wish we were and try to change us." The boys sitting next to me began laughing and whispering. I'm almost positive I heard them whispering in agreement.

Really? Say it's not so!

Comments

  1. I'm sorry. It's so.


    If you're a loser!


    Those losers. No offense to your class full of total losers. But, like, whoa, I disagree. I'm not like that and I think anyone who knows me would say so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I was feeling pretty disappointed, but Nicholas made it all better. He said it aint so.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Thank you