Left, right, up and down

Today my body is weak. Not because I'm sick or sore from working out, but from emotions that have been pulling me left and right and up and down all week long. Literally, seconds will go by and my emotions will fluctuate from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows, all day long, from dawn to dusk. I saw a video on child trafficking that made me angry. I heard about my sisters spiritual growth from a weekend retreat that made me feel excited and slightly envious. I watched a clip from Haiti that made me cry and feel useless. My trip to India was finalized and I cried tears of joy. I wrote letters and pictures to orphans at Sweet Home and my heart broke wishing I could be with them. We started a girls study group and shared our stories, my heart was glad to hear that others understand. I looked at plane tickets from North India to South and my heart sunk to my stomach when I read the cost of airfare. I looked at my Friday night and saw that I had nothing scheduled and felt fear of being alone. I sat down to eat dinner and tears welled up in my eyes because I was not hungry. I woke up this morning and felt like a million bucks. I have a basketball game in 10 minutes and I feel like sleeping.

Comments

  1. KV,
    Kate and I know how you feel..With time going by so fast and so many things happening...It is hard not to be overwhelmed with emotions. There is a lot of bad junk in this world, but we have been blessed with some great things. Make sure to remember the good things in your life and be thankful! We love you KV, and we really need to talk!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know exactly what to say, but I don't like it when people read my blog and never comment. So I'm commenting. I like you. I like what you write. I hope you liked that I commented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it means you're most likely alive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans