I am Tina Rhuman

I prefer my friends to call me Tina, but the real name is Kristina
"Tina" feels like a big, warm hug.
And "Rhuman" is like a slap on the back that says, "Go get 'em sport!"
"Big R, little human" makes me chuckle every time.

I don't like to make plans, I'd rather have my options open for last minute schemes.

I'm very indecisive but I'm learning to be a little more assertive.

I don't like conflict and will avoid it at almost all costs... which is a dangerous thing.

I sing in the car so loudly that by the time I reach wherever it is I'm going, I no longer have a voice.

I wake up early to study but as soon as 7 am hits, I'm too awake to study and can't stop talking.

I'm not a big fan of small talk or politics. Deep conversation is a big hit though.

I can't watch a movie without thinking about the billions of things I should be doing instead,but I will watch a movie to put myself to sleep.

I like stealth.

I have a bad memory, and never remember the things I'm suppose to do... or names. Really bad with remembering names.

My expressions speak louder than my words, and sometimes they tell all my secrets...

My favorite place to take a nap is on the floor.

I really like one-on-one time with my friends, big groups make it too hard to REALLY get to know someone.

I'm not afraid of the dark I just don't put up with it.

I like to be busy and feel purposeful. But somehow I'm suddenly over the top busy and unfortunately every day for the next month is scheduled.

I wish I prayed more.

I'm at a 4-way stop in life and my passenger seat is empty. I'm waiting for God to hop in, and somedays I doubt He will.

I spent 8 months in India, the best 8 months I've ever had with God. Wish I could relive just ONE of those days! I think it would change my life all over again.

Comments

  1. Tina,
    The last thing we can completely relate to. Coming home makes us feel like we will never be this close to God again. But Tina we think you can. Just make time daily and find the simple joys that you once found in India where you are now. Don't look back and wish for something, when you have a moment to live right now. India was great and you learned a lot of stuff, now take that and apply it to your life now. :) We love and miss you!
    Hill and kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina big R little human. I'm glad I know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I just realized we have a lot in common. Like 2/3 of those statements. We should hang out more often! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Thank you

ArgenTINA Here She Comes