in the whole

Faults, fears, ignorances, betrayals, selfish pleasures, anxieties, transgressions and the list is inescapable ...


... what if, for just a moment, we dismissed those minimalistic thoughts and return to the much grander Truth, that we are but a small gap in the whole, however we have the ability to fill our gap with a Light, revealing the Eternal Truth. So we go with our own consecrated efforts to do just that. There is no right or wrong efforts, because the Light that we have grown to love will show us the Way to Truth and Life.



Lord, hear my prayer, in this season that has become more about me than You. My heart is heavy. Remind me of my smallness in flesh, and of Your grandness anchored within me. Daily You are present and I have never been abandoned, even when I cried out for relationship. Thank You for never leaving. You have called me to prepare the way and promise to love and comfort me, renewing my strength when I am weak. Again and again You have proven that to me when I needed it most and had not a clue I was in need. I will be alright, because You, the Master Planner, is in charge of this small gap, I fear I may forget that, but continue to remind me through Your word. Thank You.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans