A mid-summer run down ...

My beautiful summer home. There's no other view I'd rather wake up to each morning than this. I am going to miss it. Salem lacks the water in lake form, but rather in rain form. Hmm ... not sure how I feel about that.




I made a lot of new friends over my short 4 weeks at camp. Krista is one of them.
Such a compassionate and prayerful woman. She has brought much joy to my life.



It's been 4, 5, or maybe 6 years since we've all been together. What a wonderful group of friends. I truly am blessed.
Kati's studying occupational therapy at Loma Linda, Kandice is married and teaching 1st and 2nd grade in Coeur d'Alene, ID, Kara is finishing up her nursing degree at Loma Linda and Cyndi just graduated with me in June and is planning for her wedding next summer. 

Comments

  1. Good summers are growing summers--I feel like it was a good summer for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like summers are getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Holy Plans

Gentleness