Med/Dent Week

It's almost time for a summer in review ... The quote never stops being more true, "Time flies when you're having fun." We've got 3 weeks before my 11 week summer at MiVoden is done. It seemed like a lifetime when I was in charge of programming. Now I can't believe it's already August. This week I had a swimming class with two sets of twins. I've learned that twins have telepathic-like minds and that it would be in my best interest if I never had twins. This week I invented a fishing net pulley system to go over the blob, which has been a huge success so far. Maybe I should have gone into engineering. This week I've learned that as introverted as I am and as much independence as I want and need, I still need someone to sit beside me when it's quiet. I love my sister. This week I learned that even doctors and dentists value simplicity and the small things in life, like playing with paper airplanes all day with the people you love. This week was suppose to be my week off, but Med/Dent camp is one of my favorites. Sometimes I wish that I could adopt a family and go home with them Sunday morning at check-out time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans