Catching some zzz's

I've been doing some student teaching stuff the past two weeks for a class I have to take
when I get back to Walla Walla. I've been in a fourth grade classroom from 8-4 everyday then going back out to camp to do camp programming duties all night and hitting the pillow around 12 and in the morning waking up again around 6. I was so tired last week that I broke down into tears Tuesday while trying to organize a rambunctious group of staff for the Singles camp evening event, BINGO. Camp ended Monday and this morning I went to the school again at 8, excited to be back after a long weekend. And this morning the 4th grade teacher I'd been working with told me I looked revived and fresh, much different than the last few weeks. I guess a good ol' 8 hours of beauty sleep does the soul good.

Comments

  1. Hey, glad you got some good zzzz's. Hope you get a few more the next 2 weeks.
    WHen are you coming? Let's get a River/Talk before school gets too busy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans