Sit


I read blogs and facebook posts when I get a few seconds to browse. I check messages and the seldom texts before I crawl into bed around 1. Blogs, facebooks, messages, texts, emails... the only things that connect me. Right now the relationships that mean the most to me are long distance, or are they non-existant? Spans of land separate us. Or am I just imagining something magical that doesn't exist? I can't sit down to a generous conversation without a billion and one things running through my mind and stealing my heart. I don't feel whole anymore. I want to care, and I want someone else to care. I want to sit down with a best friend and iron out the wrinkles for hours. But maybe after a nap.

Comments

  1. oh my you sound like someone in a foreign country who is lonely for friends. :) I think you need to ask for a day off!!!! And go chill somewhere. I am excited that i will see you in about 10 days!!
    I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina just remember the relationships that you long for and miss are strong and will be there after camp. :) Its like you are in a whole nother world up there at camp. Your on another Student Mission experience...kinda ;) but remember that I am praying for YOU, love YOU and will always be there for YOU! Let me know when you have a few minutes I will even come up to camp and see you...even if its just a 1/2 hour and you know what...? I LOVE to iron :) I love you friend and miss you. and KNOW out of anyone...YOU are PERFECT for this Job and GOD is using YOU... Your amazing Tina--never forget that. I love you. Call me whenever. Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. i know what you mean. totally. camp is demanding this year. very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Gentleness

Holy Plans