Breakthrough



Maybe I'm stuck in the gooey mud, or standing on the edge shaking in my boots. But I see a blog with the word "God" and I dodge it faster than butter on toast. I think about going to church but quickly dismiss the idea of listening to ANOTHER sermon. I want to be included in deep, solid, conversation, but if it's "God" then I'll slip out the back door. Prayer? It's too quiet. Sermons? So cliche'. God? Too mysterious. Where do I find a new side of God? An exciting, refreshing and quenching sermon, prayer, blog, or book.

God, if you're there, I need a breakthrough!

Comments

  1. Youll get one soon. I just know it. Keep your eyes peeled cause Gods about to show you. I love you Tina. Im praying for you LOUDLY! Cant wait to hangout. Keep your head up :) Cause your AMAZING!! <3 Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience...its everything sometimes. especially when traipsing through the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm reading the desire of ages right now and its giving me such a bright outlook on the life of Jesus. He's amazing. I hadn't read my bible or even touched religous readings for over a year, its nice to be getting back in touch. God is mysterious, but you have to love the mystery. Whenever I feel somewhat like your feeling, I like to think about it in simple terms like ..i believe in God, and in heaven, and he loves me, and I attempt to love him as best I can and thats that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an amazing quote i read today. I will send it to you via email. It is so soul-feeding. I am praying for a present from God's heart to yours. and thank you for your honesty. Let's river-sit on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just the facts...

Thank you

ArgenTINA Here She Comes